This term, Year 8, 9 and 10 tutor groups are supporting the Winchester Churches Night Shelter Harvest appeal. We will be holding assemblies to raise awareness about homelessness and each tutor group will be creating a box of items to boost the Night Shelter’s supplies.
- If your family are able to contribute to the appeal, the following list gives suggestions for most needed items:Beverages: Coffee, Sugar, Squash/Long Life Fruit Juice, cup a soups
- Cans: tinned fruit and vegetables, rice pudding, custard, evaporated milk, gravy granules, coffee whiteners
- Condiments: Mustard, horseradish sauce, mayonnaise, salad cream, brown or tomato sauce, chilli sauce
- Cereals: especially muesli and healthy options (please no Cornflakes or Weetabix)
- For the Cupboard: Dumpling mix, cake mix, dream toppings for desserts, Jellies, instant whip desserts, Sweet biscuits, muesli bars; marmalade, peanut butter, marmite, honey, nutella, lemon curd,
- Cleaning Cupboard: black bin bags, pedal bin liners, antibacterial cleaners, J-Cloths, washing up liquid, vileda mop heads
- Miscellaneous: Shaving foam/gel; Batteries 1.5 or AA; Sleeping Bags & Blankets, Toilet paper, cling film, laundry washing powder, socks, deodorant
Please no pasta, Jam or Soups and make sure all items are in date.
We hope to deliver the boxes during half term. The Guidance Team would like to thank you, in advance, for your help.