The governance structure of the Perins Multi-Academy Trust (MAT), which will officially begin operating on 1st September 2017, is made up of the following groups:
- Five Members of the MAT
- A Trustee Board of eight Trustees including the Executive Headteacher (EHT)
- A Local Governing Body (LGB) at Perins, including elected staff and parent members
- A Local Governing Body (LGB) at Sun Hill Junior School (SHJS), including elected staff and parent members
- An Audit & Risk Committee
- A Pay Committee
The Trustees are firmly committed to the idea of partnership with parents. They are clear that this representation allows us to hold the importance of teaching and learning at the forefront of everything that we do as we work together in partnership.
Who is eligible to become a parent member of an LGB?
- In general, any parent with a child currently on roll at Perins or SHJS is eligible to become a member of an LGB.
- If there are more applications than vacancies we will hold an election. More details about this will be available in due course.
- There are some restrictions about eligibility: more information is available from the Chair of Trustees on firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact any of the MAT Members, Trustees or members of the LGB’s, please email email@example.com.
|Mike Clayton||Member of Perins LGB|
|Tom Clayton-Shepherd||Staff Member of the Perins LGB|
|Jan Conway||Member of the MAT|
|Jonathan Flory||Member of Perins LGB|
|Penny Garnett||Vice-chair of Trustees (appointed) and Chair of Audit & Risk Committee|
|Steve Jones||Executive Headteacher, Trustee (appointed) and member of the Perins LGB|
|Roger Lawes||Trustee (appointed) and Chair of Pay Committee|
|Alison Mayne||Member of the MAT, Chair of Trustees (appointed) and Chair of Perins LGB|
|Sue Pakenham-Walsh||Member of the MAT, Trustee (appointed) and Chair of SHJS LGB|
|Helen Sandell||Trustee (appointed) and Member of Perins LGB|
|Bernard Tucker||Member of Perins LGB|
|Katy Toms||Trustee (appointed) and Member of SHJS LGB|
|Ellis Williams||Member of the MAT and Trustee (appointed)|
|Bishop David Williams||Member of the MAT|
There will be additional staff and parent members of both the Perins LGB and the SHJS LGB – these members will be formally appointed or elected after 1st September 2017.