The governing body of Perins School is made up of the following groups:
- Elected staff governors
- Elected parent governors
- Appointed by the Academy Trust
- Co-opted by the Governing Body
- Local Authority nominated governor
As an Academy the Governing Body is firmly committed to the idea of partnership with parents. The school are clear that this representation allows us to hold the importance of teaching and learning at the forefront of everything that we do as we work together in partnership.
Who is eligible to become a governor?
- In general, any parent with a child currently on roll at Perins school is eligible to become a governor.
- If there are more applications than vacancies we will hold an election. More details about this will be available in due course.
- There are some restrictions about eligibility which can be checked here: Qualification & Disqualification regulations for governors
To contact any of the school governors please email email@example.com.
|Alison Mayne||Chair and Academy Trustee|
|Jan Conway||Academy Trustee & Appointed Governor|
|Roger Lawes||Local Authority Appointed Governor|
|Ellis Williams||Academy Trustee & Appointed Governor|
|Sue Pakenham-Walsh||Academy Trustee & Appointed Governor|
|Lorna Billington||Staff Governor|
|Tom Clayton-Shepherd||Staff Governor|
|Bernard Tucker||Co-opted Governor|
|Jo Parish||Co-opted Governor|
|Penny Garnett||Parent Governor|
|Katy Toms||Parent Governor|
|Helen Sandell||Parent Governor|
|Kevin McPherson||Parent Governor|
|Jonathan Flory||Appointed Governor|
|Mike Clayton||Co-opted Governor|
|Bishop David Williams||Member of the Trust – Academy Trustee|
Perins Governor Information
The structure and remit of the memebers, board of trustees, its committees and local governing bodies can be found here.
Become a Parent Governor