Perins School parents evenings for 2015 – 2016 will be held on the following dates. These are listed in order of Year Group, not chronologically.
|Thursday 1st December 2016||Year 7||Parents Evening – 4.30 to 7.30 pm|
|Thursday 25th May 2017||Year 8*||Parents Evening – 4.30 to 7.30 pm|
|Thursday 16th March 2017||Year 9||Parents Evening – 4.30 to 7.30 pm|
|Thursday 27th April 2017||Year 10||Parents Evening – 4.30 to 7.30 pm|
|Wednesday 25th January 2017||Year 11||Parents Evening – 4.30 to 7.30 pm|
*Year 8 Parents may also wish to know there is a Key Stage 4 Choices evening on Tuesday 21st March 2017 from 5-7pm.
Please click here to access the online booking system for Parents Evenings.
Parents are able to book five minute time slots to see your child’s teacher using the online booking system. Please note that you will be unable to book back to back time slots to allow for enough time to get to your next appointment.
We hope that the system is easy to use but here are a few helpful tips if you get stuck.
- Login, by entering your own details and your child’s name and date of birth (this needs to match the exact records we have on file)
- Select the Parents Evening event
- Remove any teachers’ names for whom you do not want to make an appointment (e.g. you may have been in contact with a teacher recently already and not need to see them again).
- Book appointments.
If you have any problems with the system please contact us (01962 734361) and we can assist you with your booking.
Your child’s report will have been issued shortly beforehand and it may be useful to have this with you – it will remind you of your child’s teachers, recent grades and test/exam results.
To help with the smooth running of the evening, please consider the following:
- English, Maths and Science staff are important to everyone and these staff are likely to be busy so be ready for this.
- It is up to you if you want to bring your son or daughter with you. Some families prefer to do this, some families don’t!
- On arrival, please go to Eliot block to register. If you are unsure where to go, there will be staff on hand to help you.
- Please ensure that you take your name badge from the reception desk. This lets us know that you have arrived.
- You will be given a map of the classrooms and which teachers you can find in each room.
- Each time slot is five minutes long.
If for any reason you cannot attend this evening, or a particular teacher is unable to speak to you please remember
- A senior member of staff is always present. If you speak to Mr Jones (Headteacher) or Mr Nevola (Deputy Headteacher) they will make sure any message gets passed on.
- You can always e-mail individual members of staff to raise any concerns that you have.