The governance structure of the Perins Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) officially began operating on 1st September 2017. As the MAT has developed, the governance structure has been reviewed and following a Special Resolution of the Members in July 2020, is made up of the following groups:
- Five Members of the MAT
- A Trustee Board of ten Trustees including the Executive Headteacher (EHT)
- A Student and Standards Committee
- A Resources Committee
- Local Advisory Boards (LABs) for both Sun Hill Junior School and Perins School, including elected parent and staff representatives
- An Audit & Risk Committee
- A Pay and Performance Management Committee
The Trustees are firmly committed to the idea of partnership with parents. They are clear that this representation allows us to hold the importance of teaching and learning at the forefront of everything that we do as we work together in partnership.
Who is eligible to become a parent member of an LABs?
- In general, any parent with a child currently on roll at Perins or SHJS is eligible to become a member of an LAB.
- If there are more applications than vacancies we will hold an election.
- There are some restrictions about eligibility: more information is available from the Chair of Trustees on email@example.com
To contact any of The MAT Members, Trustees or Local Governors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Trustee or Local Governor||Position|
|Margaret Crowe||Member of the MAT|
|Jonathan Flory||Trustee (co-opted)|
|Sue Griffiths||SHJS Headteacher|
|Dominic Hubble||Trustee (appointed) and Chair of Resources Committee|
|Steve Jones||Executive Headteacher, Trustee (appointed)|
|Alison Mayne||Member of the MAT|
|Alex Minett||Trustee (co-opted) and Chair of Audit & Risk Committee|
|Susan Pakenham-Walsh||Member of the MAT, Trustee (appointed)|
|Helen Sandell||Trustee (appointed) and Chair of Students & Standards Committee|
|Jane Swan||Trustee (appointed)|
|Katy Toms||Member of the MAT, Chair of Trustees|
|Ben Ward||Trustee (co-opted) and Chair of Pay & Performance Management Committee|
|Ellis Williams||Trustee (appointed)|
|Bishop David Williams||Chair of the Members of the MAT|