Perins has a very active Creative Arts department, delivering a broad curriculum of arts as well as numerous after-school clubs, bi-annual theatrical productions and a highly acclaimed annual Arts Festival week.
The Creative Arts Department follow the seven Quality principles:
- Striving for excellence and innovation
- Being authentic
- Being exciting, inspiring and engaging
- Ensuring a positive and inclusive experience
- Actively involving children and young people
- Enabling personal progression
- Developing belonging and ownership
We are extremely excited to announce that next year’s summer production will be Beauty and the Beast! See here for more information.
|Art & Design|