3 Year Laptop Scheme
Students starting Year 7 and those moving into Year 9 (only those who are not currently on the scheme or are at the end of their current scheme) are invited to join our 3 year laptop scheme.
Please take time to read the 2019 Laptop Scheme Information and Frequently Asked Questions sheet:
- Fill in the Response Form indicating your decision to be completed for all new students by 22 May 2019. Please complete a form for each child.
- The Response Form also allows you to request a call to discuss the scheme.
- Perins will be placing our final order for new laptops on 7 June 2019.
- We cannot guarantee having a laptop ready in time for child at the start of term in September for forms received after the deadline.
- The donations for this scheme will be collected for 36 months from 25 August 2019.
- New laptops will be handed out during the first week of term in September.
- If you are a UK taxpayer your donations are eligible for Gift Aid, so please complete the Gift Aid declaration on the Response Form.
- Remember to also visit the tech4learners portal (details below) to set up your direct debit & complete your order before 22 May 2019.
STEP 1: Please click here to complete our ‘Response Form’ to let us know your decision.
STEP 2: Complete your request for a new laptop now (unless you’re waiting for a call back from Perins), by completing the online order and direct debit mandate on the tech4learners portal at:
Password: Welcome01 (N.B: the password is case sensitive and the 0 is a zero)
The portal will be open 29 April – 22 May 2019
If you have any problems accessing the portal, please contact Freedom Tech direct on 020 3857 5630 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We need this order/direct debit to be set up now to build our order, but the 1st donation will not be collected until 25 August 2019.
For all other queries or to request a paper copy of the information and/or forms please contact Caroline Cleaver 01962 737232 or email email@example.com