Perins School parents evenings 2020-21 will be held on the following dates. These are listed in order of year group, not chronologically.
|Year 7||Thursday 7th January 2021||Parents Evening – 4 to 8 pm|
|Year 8||Thursday 27th May 2021||Parents Evening – 4 to 8 pm|
|Year 9||Thursday 29th April 2021||Parents Evening – 4 to 8 pm|
|Year 10||Thursday 17th June 2021||Parents Evening – 4 to 8 pm|
|Year 11||Thursday 11th February 2021||Parents Evening – 4 to 8 pm|
When bookings are opened please click here to access the online booking system for the Video Call Parents Evenings.
Parents will receive an email a few weeks before the parents evening to confirm when the online booking system will open. Parents will then be able to book five minute time slots to see their child’s teacher via video call using the online booking system. On the evening parents will log back into the system and they will find links for each appointment they have made.
We hope that the system is easy to use but here are a few helpful tips if you get stuck.
- Login, by entering your own details and your child’s name and date of birth (this needs to match the exact records we have on file)
- Select the Parents Evening event
- Remove any teachers’ names for whom you do not want to make an appointment (e.g. you may have been in contact with a teacher recently already and not need to see them again).
- Book appointments.
If you have any problems with the system please contact us (01962 734361) and we can assist you with your booking.
To help with the smooth running of the evening, please consider the following:
- English, Maths and Science staff are important to everyone and these staff are likely to be busy so be ready for this.
- It is up to you if you want to bring your son or daughter with you on the video call. Some families prefer to do this, some families don’t!
- Each time slot is five minutes long and the parents evening system will close the call at 5 minutes.
If for any reason you cannot attend this evening, or a particular teacher is unable to speak to you please remember you can always e-mail individual members of staff to raise any concerns that you have.