Perins School parents evenings 2019-20 will be held on the following dates. These are listed in order of year group, not chronologically.
|Year 7||Thursday 16th January 2020||Parents Evening – 4 to 7 pm|
|Year 8||Thursday 14th May 2020||Parents Evening – 4 to 7 pm|
|Year 9||Thursday 23rd April 2020||Parents Evening – 4 to 7 pm|
|Year 10||Thursday 17th October 2019||Parents Evening – 4 to 7 pm|
|Year 11||Thursday 27th February 2020||Parents Evening – 4 to 7 pm|
Please click here to access the online booking system for Parents Evenings.
Parents are able to book five minute time slots to see your child’s teacher using the online booking system. Please note that you will be unable to book back to back time slots to allow for enough time to get to your next appointment.
We hope that the system is easy to use but here are a few helpful tips if you get stuck.
- Login, by entering your own details and your child’s name and date of birth (this needs to match the exact records we have on file)
- Select the Parents Evening event
- Remove any teachers’ names for whom you do not want to make an appointment (e.g. you may have been in contact with a teacher recently already and not need to see them again).
- Book appointments.
If you have any problems with the system please contact us (01962 734361) and we can assist you with your booking.
To help with the smooth running of the evening, please consider the following:
- English, Maths and Science staff are important to everyone and these staff are likely to be busy so be ready for this.
- It is up to you if you want to bring your son or daughter with you. Some families prefer to do this, some families don’t!
- On arrival, please go to the canteen to register. If you are unsure where to go, there will be staff on hand to help you.
- You will be given a map of the classrooms and which teachers you can find in each room.
- Each time slot is five minutes long.
If for any reason you cannot attend this evening, or a particular teacher is unable to speak to you please remember
- A senior member of staff is always present. If you speak to Mr Jones (Headteacher) or Mr Nevola (Deputy Headteacher) they will make sure any message gets passed on.
- You can always e-mail individual members of staff to raise any concerns that you have.