Please find below the arrangements for Perins’ sports day on Friday 28th June.
- Competitors must attend school in regulation Perins PE kit (White polo shirts and NAVY BLUE shorts / skorts. Please ensure any additional layers are navy blue.)
- Pupil spectators have the choice to attend school in regulation Perins PE kit or school uniform.
- House colours may be worn in the form of head bands and wrist bands during the afternoon activities. Banners, flags and mascots in house colours are also extremely welcome.
- The changing rooms will not be locked on Sports Day. If it is essential that children bring valuables to school, they must use their tutor room lockers or make other sensible arrangements.
- The first race of the afternoon programme begins at 12:45, presentations will be made at 15:00. Parents are extremely welcome to spectate during this afternoon event. We ask that any photos taken are not shared via social media.
- A large shelter will be provide for each house, however, please ensure that all pupils do bring sun hats, sun screen and water with them on the day.
The order of events for the afternoon is:
Mixed 4 x 100m relays
Boys & Girls 4 x 100m relays
We look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.