All students have two PE lessons each week. They also have the opportunity to attend sports clubs and participate in extra-curricular activities. The compulsory PE Kit listed below is needed for students to take part in the range of sports and activities conducted as part of their PE Lessons.
Compulsory PE Kit
- White polo shirts. Good quality shirts are available from the school office embroidered with the Perins logo.
- Rugby Shirt. Reversible, navy blue and sky with Perins School logo which is available from the school office.
- Navy shorts
- Navy football socks
- Trainers (skateboard shoes are not acceptable)
- White sports socks
- Shin pads
- Navy tracksuit bottoms. These should be plain although we realise that small / subtle logos are often unavoidable.
- Navy running leggings. These should be as plain as possible and can only be worn under navy shorts or a navy skort.
- Mouthguards (a dentist comes into school at the start of the school year to take fittings for moulded mouthguards which cost £25.50. Cheaper alternatives which can be bought from sports shops are acceptable). The PE department offer a basic mouth guard at a cost of £2.
PE kit is available for sale at our induction day in June and can be ordered at other times from the school office.
How to order Compulsory PE Kit:
Compulsory PE kit can be ordered online at The Direct Clothing Company. The order will be processed in School and you will receive an email when the items are ready to collect from Reception, either by you or your child.
Optional PE Kit
In addition to the compulsory PE Kit, the following range of items is available from the Perins PE department. They are all embroidered with the Perins School logo. These garments are very popular and extremely useful, especially if your child suffers from the cold, attends after-school clubs or is a member of school teams. We do not hold a large stock of these items and place orders with the supplier from time to time throughout the year. A reminder is sent out via email and added to the school bulletin just beforehand, to encourage students/parents to place their orders. At other times, there can be delays in fulfilling orders. With all these garments, it is perfectly acceptable to have alternatives, but these must be plain navy (with no, or only very subtle logos)
- Rain Jacket
- Tracksuit trousers
- Rugby Shorts
- Training tops
- Rugby / Football / Hockey Socks
- White PE socks
We also strongly recommended football boots, navy sun hat, navy woolly hat and navy gloves. We are not able to supply these.
How to order Optional PE Kit:
Optional PE Kit can be bought online via Scopay or additionally please download the order below below and return to the Finance Office.
The current Optional PE kit ordering period opened on 4th September 2017 and closes on 18th October. Orders will then be delivered in approx. Mid November.