Your opportunity to talk to the Teachers about your child’s education
Perins School parents evenings 2021-22 will be held on the following dates, appointments start at 4pm with the last appointment at 8pm
Year Group Date Event
- Year 7 Thursday 7th April 2022
- Year 8 Thursday 25th November 2021
- Year 9 Thursday 9th June 2022
- Year 10 Thursday 5th May 2022
- Year 11 Thursday 20th January 2022
When bookings are opened please click here to access the online booking system for the Video Call Parents Evenings.
Parents will receive an email about two weeks before the parents evening to confirm when the online booking system will open. Parents will then be able to book five minute time slots to see their child’s teacher via video call using the online booking system. On the evening parents will log back into the system and they will find links for each appointment they have made.
If you have any problems with the system please contact us (01962 734361) and we can assist you with your booking.
To help with the smooth running of the evening, please consider the following:
– English, Maths and Science staff are important to everyone and these staff are likely to be busy so be ready for this.
– It is up to you if you want to bring your son or daughter with you on the video call. Some families prefer to do this, some families don’t!
– Each time slot is five minutes long and the parents evening system will close the call at 5 minutes.
If for any reason you cannot attend this evening, or a particular teacher is unable to speak to you please remember you can always e-mail individual members of staff to raise any concerns that you have.