Your opportunity to talk to the Teachers about your child’s education
Perins School parents evenings 2022-23 will be held on the following dates between 4-7pm..
Year Group Date Event
- Year 7 Thursday 11th May 2023
- Year 8 Thursday 8th December 2022
- Year 9 Thursday 9th March 2023
- Year 10 Thursday 19th January 2023
- Year 11 Thursday 13th October 2022
When bookings are opened please click here to access the online booking system for Parents Evenings.
Parents will receive an email about two weeks before the parents evening to confirm when the online booking system will open. Parents will then be able to book five minute time slots to see their child’s teacher using the online booking system.
If you have any problems with the system please contact us (01962 734361) and we can assist you with your booking.
To help with the smooth running of the evening, please consider the following:
– English, Maths and Science staff are important to everyone and these staff are likely to be busy so be ready for this.
– It is up to you if you want to bring your son or daughter with you. Some families prefer to do this, some families don’t!
– Each time slot is five minutes long, if you would like a longer discussion, please arrange a mutually beneficial time with the teacher via email.
If for any reason you cannot attend this evening, or a particular teacher is unable to speak to you please remember you can always e-mail individual members of staff to raise any concerns that you have.