2 Year Laptop Scheme
Moving forward into Year 10 there are 2 options for laptop use at school:
- To continue to participate in the laptop scheme and receive a new ASUS laptop for September 2022.
- To use the existing scheme laptop with no warranty or insurance cover.
As the insurance and warranty are due to expire on the current scheme devices (and availability of spare parts no longer guaranteed), we highly recommend taking advantage of signing up to the new scheme and receiving a new laptop for the remaining 2 years of your child’s education at Perins.
It is very important you read the 2022 Laptop Scheme Information.
This ONLINE RESPONSE FORM needs to be completed for all students by 22 May 2022. There is an option to request a call/email back on the form if you have any questions.
Please note that home devices cannot be used at school.
If you have no further questions, please also complete the edde portal now, using code ‘PER2-2’ to register. The portal will be open until 28 May 2022.
We can’t guarantee you child will receive a laptop in September if the portal is not completed by this date. In order to receive and prepare the laptops in time for the start of the new academic year, we will be placing our final order w/c 30 May 2022.
- Online Response Form to be completed for all students by 22 May 2022.
- 2 step process to sign-up – Online Response Form and edde portal.
- The donations for this scheme will be collected for 21 months from 1 September 2022.
- The final donation will be collected 1 May 2024.
- If you are a UK taxpayer your donations are eligible for Gift Aid, so please complete the Gift Aid declaration on the Response Form and the portal direct debit mandate in the same name.
- For any problems accessing the portal, please contact: edde on 01494 611465 or email@example.com
- For all other queries please contact Caroline Cleaver 01962 737232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org