In recent years parents have, on occasions, expressed concern at the weight of books and equipment being carried by students on a daily basis to and from home, and we therefore offer locker space for students on a first come first served basis.
Providing and maintaining lockers is costly, and as such we would request that you make a one-off payment of £25 for students entering year 7. This would cover the cost of use of the locker for their time at Perins and the provision of one key. We will endeavour to allocate a locker close to the student’s tutor base but this is not always possible.
- Lockers will not be issued without payment being received.
- A charge will be made to the parent/carer for any damage caused to a locker.
- Students should not share lockers or use another student’s locker.
- Perins School cannot accept any responsibility for items removed from lockers or left around school site.
- As a school, if we have any concerns over contents we reserve the right to open and search lockers.
Should students lose a key, replacements are currently charged at £5 each and can be purchased via SCOPay.
Should you have any queries with regard to the issue of lockers please do not hesitate to contact the School Reception.