All students have two PE lessons each week. They also have the opportunity to attend sports clubs and participate in extra-curricular activities. The compulsory PE Kit listed below is needed for students to take part in the range of sports and activities conducted as part of their PE Lessons.
Compulsory PE Kit
- White polo shirts. Good quality shirts embroidered with the Perins School logo are available.
- Rugby Shirt. Navy and sky blue with Perins School logo.
- Navy shorts or skort for girls, with Perins School logo
- Navy football socks
- Trainers (skateboard shoes are not acceptable)
- White sports socks
- Shin pads
- Mouthguards (a dentist comes into school at the start of the school year to take fittings for moulded mouthguards which cost £25.50. Cheaper alternatives which can be bought from sports shops are acceptable). The PE department offer a basic mouth guard at a cost of £2.
How to order Perins School logo Compulsory PE Kit:
Compulsory PE kit is available at our induction day in June, can be ordered online at The Direct Clothing Company and from Reception. The order will be processed in School and you will receive an email when the items are ready to collect from Reception, either by you or your child.
Alternatively, please check the Friends of Perins online shop, which stocks a wide range of second hand PE kit for sale, and the profits of which go to Friends of Perins and help support the school. We would be very grateful for any donations of current Perins School PE kit that you no longer need, and these can be dropped off at Reception.
Optional PE Kit
In addition to the compulsory PE Kit, the following range of items is available from the Perins PE department. They are all embroidered with the Perins School logo. These garments are very popular and extremely useful, especially if your child suffers from the cold, attends after-school clubs or is a member of school teams. We do not hold a large stock of these items and place orders with the supplier from time to time throughout the year. A reminder is sent out via email and added to the school bulletin just beforehand, to encourage students/parents to place their orders. At other times, there can be delays in fulfilling orders. With all these garments, it is perfectly acceptable to have alternatives, but these must be plain navy (with no, or only very subtle logos)
- Rain Jacket
- Tracksuit trousers
- Rugby Shorts
- Training tops
- Rugby / Football / Hockey Socks
- White PE socks
How to order Optional PE Kit:
The next optional PE kit order block will open via SCOPay on Monday 30th November and will close at midnight on Monday 14th December. Orders will be placed with our suppliers for production and decoration. Deliveries for most items will be end of January 2021, assuming suppliers do not experience further delays. However, trackpants could be as long as end of February 2021 due to current supplier issues. If at all possible orders will be delivered from items that are currently in stock held at school. Any questions please contact Mrs Cobb in the PE Department: email@example.com
There are also two items of optional Perins Logo PE kit available from The Direct Clothing Company:
- Navy running leggings. These can only be worn under navy shorts or a navy skort. Perins School logo leggings are available.
- Navy base layer. This can be worn under other PE tops. Perins School logo base layer is available.
We also strongly recommended football boots, navy sun hat, navy woolly hat and navy gloves. We are not able to supply these.